CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 6th History Chapter 10 : Traders kings And Pilgrims. NCERT Class 6 History Social Science Solutions. NCERT Class 6 History Social Studies Sst Textbook Our Pasts Chapter 10 Solutions
The kings wanted to control the silk route because they believed that they would benefit from taxes, tributes and gifts that were brought by the traders travelling along the route.
3. What kinds of evidence do historians use to find out about trade and trade routes?
To find about trade and trade routes, historians use evidence present in the literature of the period like sangam poems and Sangam literature. Also, historians use objects like pottery, bowls and plates, found from several archaeological sites as evidence. South India was famous for gold, spices,
especially pepper, and precious stones which were carried by ships, across the sea, and by land in caravans to Rome. Many Roman gold coins have been found in south India which proved the trade relations between ancient India and Rome.
4. What were the main features of Bhakti?
The main features of Bhakti were:
• It emphasised devotion and individual worship of a god or goddess, rather than the performance of
• According to system of belief, if a devotee worships the chosen deity with a pure heart, the deity will appear in the form in which he or she may desire.
• The deities were special, these images of the deity were often placed within special homes, places that we describe as temples.
5. Discuss the reasons why the Chinese pilgrims came to India.
Do You Liked Our Contents? If Yes! Then Please Spare Us Some Time By Commenting Below. Or To Get Daily Minute by Minute Updates On Facebook Twitter and Google+ From Us (Indiashines.in) Please Like Us OnFacebook , Follow Us On Twitter and Follow Us On Google+ . If You also Want To Ask Us/Experts Any Questions Then Please Join Our Forum Here and Be Our Exclusive Member.
IMPORTANT : All the contents of this website is for educational and informational purpose only. The data is collected from various websites, links, pages spread all over internet and owner self-made.We take utmost care to keep the information on this webpage as complete and accurate as possible but we do not claim our site to be error free. And in no way Indiashines.In will be liable for any losses & damages arises from its contents/text. Indiashines.In in good faith, makes an effort to become a helpful platform for students, jobseekers etc. This website is not endorsed by any Govt. bodies. Before using any information of ours please READ OUR DISCLAIMER.